Digital Energy Journal covers the most exciting developments with digital technology in the upstream oil and gas industry – covering subsurface, drilling, field development, operations and decommissioning.
The magazine is the official publication for Finding Petroleum, which produces half day events on important oil and gas topics in London, Aberdeen and Stavanger. We also produce Digital Energy Journal events around the world on subsurface and engineering data management.
With our magazine and events together, we help the oil and gas industry to explore, share expertise and develop. You can sign up for our newsletter at www.d-e-j.com Groups we create events for:
- Subsurface data managers, who sit in the tricky space between g+g professionals and the IT department, and need to be experts both on data / IT and on geophysics / geology
- Offshore engineering data managers, responsible for managing all of the data associated with offshore platforms - including design, maintenance, document control, asset integrity
- Production data managers, who have to manage production data between the well head and financial systems, make it automated and accurate
- Supply chain managers (including procurement, logistics and contracting), who want to share ideas about better ways to use data to make supply chains easier to work with
- Inspection and integrity managers, for offshore topsides and subsea, who would like to share experiences about better ways to work witth available data to get a clearer picture of asset integrity and equipment reliability
- Data governance specialists, responsible for ensuring all the data in the organisation is high quality and the best way to achieve it
- IT and telecom infrastructure specialists / architects, responsible for managing a company's IT and communications architecture (including satcom) and making sure it all works effectively at acceptable cost. Our unique event business model
Our event business model is unique in the industry and can achieve more than the conventional event business model in many ways.
- Low cost delegate tickets - to make the events easier to attend, we price delegate tickets at a level which can usually be added to personal expenses rather than go through company procurement processes (around £100).
- Half day or 9am to 3pm for each event - because we have never met anyone who would prefer a 2 day conference to a 1 day conference (unless they want an excuse to get out of the office)
- Presentations and videos from each event made available online (subject to speaker agreementt)
- Highlights of each event often reported in Digital Energy Journal to reach a wider audience and to keep a permanent record.
- We don't make "summits" for "CxOs." Many of our competitors promote their events by trying to persuade you that all the important people will be there - and perhaps that if you attend, you can be one of the important people too. We offer reduced admission prices for students.
Our print magazine, Digital Energy Journal, covers the most exciting technology developments with data management in the oil and gas industry.
We offer 3 subscription levels
- Free - you can receive the e-mail newsletter, download the magazine as a pdf 2 months after paying subscribers - and occasionally receive copies of the print magazine in the post (choice of free receipients made by publisher's selection)
- Single user subscription - receive the latest magazine on print and pdf as soon as it is published, access our full archive of magazines online - £250 / year
- Corporate subscription - everyone in your company can access the latest magazine on pdf and by e-mail, and up to 10 print subscriptions sent to different individuals / addresses.
Karl Jeffery, founder of Digital Energy Journal, also founder and conference producer for Digital Ship, publisher of Tanker Operator, Carbon Capture Journal and The Hydrogen Journal. email@example.com, Tel 44 208 150 5292
Panas Kalliantas, news editor and conference producer, firstname.lastname@example.org, Tel 44 208 150 5291
David Jeffries and John Finder, print advertising, email@example.com, Tel 44 208 674 9444
Richard Mcintyre, event sponsorships, firstname.lastname@example.org, Tel 44 208 150 5296
Manish Khari (email@example.com);Sneha Singh (firstname.lastname@example.org) and Mohammad Islam (email@example.com) - based in Gurgaon, India - Telephone event marketing:
Digital Energy Journal Ltd
39-41 North Road
London, N7 9DP, UK
Tel +44 208 150 5292
Company registration details:
Digital Energy Journal Ltd. Companies House number 05742065, VAT number 893 9161 77.