South African High Commission
The South African Department of Trade and Industry - dti - United Kingdom Office, operating from the South African High Commission, is led by the Minister (Economic) supported by Investment Promotion and Export Promotion Marketing Officers.
South Africa promotes economic development through the IPAP2 National Industrial Plan and the sectors accorded priority status. The UK office operates in alignment with the priority sectors that are most relevant to the structure of the UK economy.
The bilateral UK-South Africa Trade Agreement aims to double trade by 2015 .
South Africa dti UK Office services to the UK Investor
• Provision of specialist sector-specific information to assist locational due diligence
• Creation of structured itineraries for meetings and site visits in South Africa
• 1:1 meetings with South Africa dti UK office personnel
• Introductions to senior South African Public and Private Sector decision-makers
• Invitations to attend close session sector-specific thought leadership seminars
• Advice in accessing Investment Incentives
• Recruitment to participate in UK Outbound Missions to South Africa
FDI Investment Promotion into South Africa, Investment Trade Missions to South Africa, Investment Incentive Information, Export Promotion