Download our 2015 media guide for how you can use our events to help build relationships with new customers in the oil and gas technology sector.
Digital Energy Journal produces conferences on many different aspects of digital technology in the upstream oil and gas industry, covering subsurface, drilling, wells and facilities, in Aberdeen, Kuala Lumpur and Stavanger, and attracting attendance from a wide range of operators.
See the full list of our 2015 events in the media guide.
• Low cost delegate tickets - to make the events easier to attend, we price delegate tickets at a level which can usually be added to personal expenses rather than go through company procurement processes (from £20/$30/€30).
• Half day or 9am to 3pm for each event - because we have never met anyone who would prefer a two day conference to a
half day conference (unless they want an excuse to get out of the office)
• Presentations and videos from each event made available online (subject to speaker agreement)
• Highlights of each event often reported in Digital Energy Journal to reach a wider audience and to keep a permanent record.
• We don't make "summits" for "CxOs." Many of our competitors promote their events by trying to persuade you that all the important people will be there - and perhaps that if you attend, you can be one of the important people too. That would be a good pitch if they could actually deliver it!
• We offer reduced admission prices for students
Contact Richard McIntyre
Tel +44 208 150 5296